The Airlink® MP70 router is a high performance LTE-Advanced vehicle or mobile router designed for use by first responders, public safety and traffic vehicles, and service fleet vehicles. Manufactured by Sierra Wireless, the Airlink® MP70 offers secure, fast, and reliable connectivity to enterprise networks using Gigabit 4-port Ethernet and up to 1.3 Gbps over 802.11ac WiFi.
Designed for reliable performance in harsh mobile environments, these Sierra Wireless Airlink® modems offer real-time, secure network access and data transmission for your mobile fleet. Sierra Wireless’s advanced GNSS location technology offers superior vehicle location identificiation. Our ALEOS Application Framework and Airlink® Management Service provide the capability for remote registration, configuration, and software updates using your security network settings.
The Airlink® MP70 Vehicle Router can be used globally, with LTE configuration options for major networks, and is designed for use by up to 128 concurrent Wi-Fi clients. The router provides the capability to concurrently connect multiple mission-critical applications, provide live video streaming, and rapid access to remote databases to and from remote laptops, DVRs, and tablets. Some applications are:
· Vehicle location services using GNSS location technology, allowing for location identification and tracking even in remote areas
· Communications and data transmissions for emergency, police, and fire rescue vehicles, allowing them to communicate medical information, emergency status, accident updates and transmit data securely and quickly
· Communications and data transfers for service technicians and fleet management, allowing access to records and data via your secure VPN
· Monitoring auxiliary devices in vehicles, such as light bars, sirens, gun racks, emergency equipment, and medical devices, to ensure safe operation and identify potential issues
· Monitoring and tracking engine performance and maintenance